In 2021, the content arm of the fair was the "Age of Transformation". The immersion connected tourism to different sectors of the market, and reached professionals from various industries. From cases with business know-how to personalities with great lessons in overcoming life, they gave a show on the event's main stage.
- Plant a Tree: we distribute seedlings and flowers to event participants;
- Integration Tree: honors personalities and brands that are involved with sustainability by planting an Araucaria tree in Serra Park.
- Festuris has a partnership with Bah Negócios: ESG Consulting.
- APAE Gramado has space at the event to sell handicrafts made by its users and to promote the book "Human Capital - Winning the Competition for Talents" by purchasing it for a symbolic price. The proceeds will go to APAE's social projects, at stand Q320 - Hortênsia Pavilion.
- Amae (Associação Materna de Apoio ao Empreendedorismo) will be selling handicrafts created by mothers looking to reposition themselves in the job market.
- Participants who use the "Solidary Transport" on the 10th and 11th, paying a symbolic amount, will be helping the Vicente Casagrande Municipal School in Gramado.
- Users of Apae Gramado, who are part of the PIM (Program for Insertion into the Labor Market) are part of the Festuris work team.
- In a partnership between SebraeX and Semeahris, an environment of social impact and awareness will be created at the event.
- The Festuris team is prepared to welcome everyone, professionals are being trained by Semeahris.
- Sign language interpreters will be at the Meeting and Mentoring lectures to help all participants communicate.
There are several ways to participate in Festuris depending on your objective.
From presenting your brand to more than 12,500 participants, to participating as a visitor to attend lectures and mentoring sessions.
Choose the model that best suits your objective and get in touch!